My Play List


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Annie's First Day of Preschool

Meet the teacher Monday!

We had a minor set back about 5 minutes before school started... SOMEONE got into the sunblock...



Scrubbed clean and ready to go!

Annie and her best buddy Kaden

Emma had a hard time letting Annie go to school. She was so sad... but boy is she cute!

Annie had to bring in a few things that were her 'favorites'. She decided on, a microphone because she likes to sing, goggles because she likes to swim, Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba, Chuck E Cheese, and McDonalds. After school was over, her teacher informed me that Annie is NOT shy at all...?!?

1st art project from school

6 comments:

Naoma said...

She is so cute! Love the suncreen pictures and the fun stuff she brought. They are getting so big!

Rachel said...

Cute! She looks so excited. Way cute picture of Emma!

The Porters said...

LOL she didnt want to get sunburned! Smart girl ;) We have that same brobee doll! She is hilarious!

Lyle and Jaime said...

So cute! I can't believe she's a preschooler! Time flies! Isn't it amazing how fast you can bathe and scrub a kid when they have to be to school in 5 minutes! That amazes me time and time again!

Unknown said...

I love the mishap with the sunscreen. That would totally be my kids!

kirstencmead said...

I can't Believe she is old enough! We are getting old! Sad days!!!